1 May 2015
The St. Lawrence Market Complex (South Building) located at Lower Jarvis and Front Streets is one of the two major markets in Downtown Toronto and was once the City Hall from 1845-1899.
The main and lower levels of the South Market has over 50 specialty vendors of fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, grains, baked goods, dairy products and souvenir items. The second floor also has the Market Gallery, an exhibition space for the City of Toronto’s Cultural Services, and a cooking school on the mezzanine floor.
* * *