PRESIDENTIAL BROADCAST STAFF-RTVM
Invitation to Bid for the Project: RENOVATION AND REHABILITATION OF RTVM BUILDING
1. The Presidential Broadcast Staff-RTVM, through the General Appropriation Act, Year 2017 intends to apply the sum of Php 11,999,814.68 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Renovation and Rehabilitation of RTVM Building. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Presidential Broadcast Staff-RTVM now invites bids for the Project: Renovation and Rehabilitation of RTVM Building. Completion of the Works is required Two Hundred Forty (240) calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Procurement Office of the Presidential Broadcast Staff-RTVM and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8am to 5pm.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on Nov. 16, 2017 to Dec. 6, 2017 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Php15,000.00 .
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The Presidential Broadcast Staff-RTVM will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on Nov. 22, 2017, 10:00am, at RTVM Conference Room, PBS-RTVM, J.P. Laurel St., Malacanang, Manila, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 10am of Dec. 6, 2017. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on Dec. 6, 2017 at 10am at RTVM Conference Rm., Presidential Broadcast Staff-RTVM. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The Presidential Broadcast Staff-RTVM reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
The Procurement Office
Presidential Broadcast Staff-RTVM
J.P. Laurel St., Malacanang, Manila
733-3713, 734-5681 (Tele-Fax)
DULCE AMOR D. QUINTANA