8 June 2015
President Benigno S. Aquino III received the credentials of Resident and Non-Resident Ambassadors to the Philippines in Malacañan Palace.
The Resident Ambassadors are the following:
- H.E. Nikolaos Kaymenakis — Hellenic Republic of Greece
- H.E. Kok Li Peng — Republic of Singapore
- H.E. Igor Anatolievich Khovaev — Russian Republic
- H.E. Kim Jae-Shin — Republic of Korea
The Non-Resident Ambassadors include:
- H.E. Mourad Belhassen — Republic of Tunisia
- H.E. Mun Song Mo — Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- H.E. Felix Denegri Boza — Federal Democratic Republic of Peru
- H.E. Evgueni Stoytchev — Republic of Bulgaria
- H.E. Tito Saul Pinilla Pinilla — Republic of Colombia
- H.E. Anwar Al-Agha — State of Palestine
- H.E. Chandradath Singh — Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
- H.E. Benjamin Clement Eghan — Ghana
- H.E. Beatrice Kirsch — Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- H.E. Zurab Aleksidze — Georgia
In his remarks, President Aquino called on all nations to work hand-in-hand in order to effectively serve and protect their people against the threats of pandemic, global climate change and terrorism.
“It is indeed incumbent upon all of us to synchronize our efforts and work harder to build more inclusive, more resilient communities and nations. It is by doing so that we pass on to those who will follow us a better, more harmonious, more progressive world — one in which no one is left behind. On this path, I assure you that you can count on the efforts of my government and my countrymen,” the President said.
* * *