PRESIDENTIAL BROADCAST STAFF*RTVM
NOTICE FOR NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT
(Ref. No. 1976848)
Title : Procurement of Media Asset Management System
Area of Delivery: RTVM Bldg, Malacanang, Manila
Solicitation Number: 10-582-12
Approved Budget for the Contract: Php 3,604,440.00
Delivery Period: 60 days
MODE OF PROCUREMENT Negotiated Procurement (Sec. 53.1 Failed Biddings)
PRE-BID CONFERENCE Friday, October 12, 12
Supply, Delivery and Installation of IT Equipment, Solution and Services for Setting-up a Media Asset Management System for PBS-RTVM.
The scope of the project is to design and develop a basic documented network and central expandable storage system for the Presidential Broadcast Staff-RTVM that will provide efficient working digital storage environment and seamless services within a pre-defined time frame from the project’s primary site.
Attachment : PBS-RTVM Network Diagram
Checklists of Technical & Financial Envelopes
1. Supplier’s Technical Envelope will contain the legal, technical and financial documents provided in the Checklist.
2. Last Day for the Submission and Opening of Technical Envelope will be on October 29, 2012.
3. Statement of Completed Similar Projects (whether in government or private) must be within three years reckoning from the date of submission and opening of Technical bids.
4. The Supplier’s Technical Proposal must provide a detailed list of the IT Equipment, peripherals accessories, solutions, scope of work and services to supply in the project.
5. IT equipment and proposed solution must have expandable storage system, upgradable and compatible with existing Apple Macintosh computers used in the archiving and editing operations.
6. The Data Center will be provided by PBS-RTVM.
7. Last Day of Submission and Opening of Best and Final Bid with Financial Component by pre-qualified bidders will be on November 12, 2012.
MELBA B. ALIGAEN
PBS-RTVM BIDS & AWARDS COMMITTEE