President’s Hall, Malacañan Palace
July 7, 2022
President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. administered the mass oath-taking ceremony of newly appointed officials at the President’s Hall in Malacañan Palace.
The following took their of oath of office:
1. Commission on Audit (COA) Chairperson Jose Calida
2. Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Delfin Lorenzana
3. Department of Transportation (DOTr) Undersecretary Cesar Chavez
4. Movie and Television Review and Classification Board (MTRCB) Chairperson Diorella Gamboa Sotto-Antonio
5. Socials Office Secretary Bianca Christina Zobel
6. Office of the President (OP) Undersecretary Franz Imperial
7. Office of the President (OP) Undersecretary Gerald Baria
8. Presidential Management Staff (PMS) Undersecretary Honey Rose Mercado
9. Office of the Press Secretary (OPS) Undersecretary Emerald Ridao
Presidential son and Ilocos Norte 1st District Representative Ferdinand Alexander Marcos III joined the Chief Executive in the ceremony.
* * *