April 24, 2018

Several overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) tell their respective stories of hard work and sacrifice while living in Singapore for many years to provide a better future for their families.

Currently, there are around 180,000 Filipinos working and residing in Singapore. Sixty percent (60%) of the total number comprise of skilled workers and professionals, while the remaining 40% are household workers.

* * *