Zepp@BIGBOX, Singapore
April 28, 2018

Around 6,000 Filipinos warmly welcome President Rodrigo Roa Duterte as he graces the Filipino community meeting in Singapore on April 28, 2018.

As of the latest, there are around 180,000 Filipinos working and living in Singapore. Sixty percent (60%) of the total number comprise of skilled workers or professionals, while the other 40% are household workers.

* * *