HOW MAY WE HELP YOU
In its usual day-to-day operations, RTVM extends assistance to its public in several ways:
• Facilitation / coordination of requests for taping of official video messages of the President;
• Provision of copies of audio/video materials of day-to-day activities of the President;
• Provision of hard copies of transcriptions of the President’s speeches;
Coordination with external broadcast entities for coverage of President’s events and engagements, including coverage of state / official visits of the President overseas
JUST TELL US WHAT YOU NEED. AND WHEN YOU NEED IT.
RTVM is contacted by a great many of its clients for various reasons:
• requests for assistance and / or coordination for broadcast operations;
• requests for copies of produced or footage of raw video materials;
• requests for hard copies of Presidential speeches;
• requests for coordination meetings in connection with broadcast coverage operations or electronic news gathering sorties; and other purposes. The process normally starts with a formal communication sent to the Office of the Executive Director, which relays it to the particular division or section concerned. Finally, upon the recommendation of officers and senior staffers, the Executive Office decides on each particular request and relays the appropriate return information to the external agency.
Just tell us what you need. And when you need it. We are ready to help!