Plans, Programs and Projects
Brief Description of the Programs/ Projects/Activities
The Presidential Broadcast Staff/Radio-Television Malacañang functions as a service bureau under the Presidential Communications Operations Office. Aside from its major programs of General Support and Support to Operations, its main program is simply Operations – the provision of television and radio coverage to the official functions and activities of the President, the First Family and the Cabinet.
- Provision of audio and video coverage on all Presidential activities.
- Provision of electronic media coverage on activities and special events of the President in coordination with the private broadcast media.
- Video production on subjects of national interest through The Working President, the in-house flagship television program of the President.
- Provision of electronic media coverage on events of national significance in coordination with private broadcast media.
- Provision of dubbing services to public and private broadcast networks for wider dissemination to the public.
- Maintenance of a Presidential video library and archives.
- Provision of audio (sound) facilities for all Presidential activities.